Zoo Trip....
My first trip with my students.. Also the first time I bring students out.
I'm very excited.
I prepared some sandwiches, raisin bun.
I put the water in the freezer so that next day will have icy water.
Woke up at 8am the morning. prepare my stuff and went to their house.
On the MRT.
I brought some books for them to read and paper to draw.

Finally we reached the ZOO!! We sat down to have lunch first.

At the entrance ...

Parrots at the entrance..

Let's discuss which way we should go ..
Let's take a break..
Lots of people crowded there to see the white tiger ..
We went swensens for dinner. They had Kid's meal spaghetti and a mini burger set. Finally their favourite ice cream!

They are playing with the dry ice..
This was me!
After a day outing with them..
Looking very shag n tired.. n auntie... Oh my goodness..
It needs lots of energy to take care of kids..
Kids are kids.. there will still be naughty times..
I find the these 2 adorable kids are still fine. Not very difficult to handle.
At least when we walk too long, they didnt throw temper or cry.
You will see them alittle restless..but they still continue to walk till the next destination.
I know more abt this 2 kids...Each have its adorable and ugly side of them. Haha..
I went into the shop in the Zoo. The things are very cute- from head to toe.. The cap, shirt, umbrella, soft toys. Very interesing! I was more tempted than the kids..BUT after look at the $ .. "Ok, kids lets more on" hahaha...
I told them to get something worth while from outside the things are quite expensive..
So I brought them to kiddy palace to choose for their Christmas present within $15.
They were having fun in the toy shop. Running here n there- more like playing than to choose for present. Then I choose some to let then see if they want. I think too much toys.. they cannot decide what they want. I tell them within the time they cannot find one then we will leave - no present for them. Finally they got what they want and we pay n sent them home...
First thing is to bathe when I got home then Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.... n *snores* wahahaha...