Tuesday, November 18, 2008
/ 11/18/2008 02:53:00 PM
INSECTS
I hate the sound of insect flying pass me. In the middle of the night, I heard the sound. Something flew pass my ear. I turned to the direction, Oh my goodness! COCKROACH in my mum's room.
A FLYING COCKROACH......
Everyone is asleep. What am I gonna do about it? Hehe. Quite mean.. I woke my parents up to kill it for me.
After next few days, another flying insect flew into the living room. Flying cockroach again!!! This time round, I m inside the room. My brother is in the living room. My first reaction is close my room door and ignore it and let my brother killed it. I will only be out when the war is over.
After few day, another insect flew pass my ear. First thought was COCKROACH ? I screamed and ran and hide in the kitchen and look out to see what it was. Then I saw it. Its like a big flying ant. Its not cockroach. Never mind. Dun bother to kill it. Haha..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi