My blog is not dead..
Just in coma..
I am still alive...
I went chalet the past 2 days..
Although not a lot of pple went there, but quite fun!
I really appreciated those who went for the chalet ..
Finally the chalet was booked and the day came after we talked about it very long. On the day, many of them couldnt make it. We went there check into the room, then went shopping for the food. We bought lots of them. Feeling very hungry back to the room then started BBQ.
We got the BBQ pit and rented a mahjong table .. haha
The guys started the fire while the girls waited.. The guys said not b belittle NS trained guys.. Wahaha.. then we waited... and waited... finally the fire started. We planned to celebrate 2 person's birthday- a girl and a guy. Then we secretly bought a cake and secretly placed it into fridge- with all the effort to distract the 2 person. End up the birthday boy who was the one who helped out in starting the fire went to the frigde to get some food. Then he saw the cake and ask who was that for. Then I bluff him that it was food the birthday girl. Then after a while the birthday boy went over to ask the birthday girl why we bought a cake for her and not for him. Oops! my goodness. Then the birthday gal was confused and ask another person- is that really for me? The other guys bluff him that it was for the birthday boy.. All the effort that we planned to distract them end up was in vain.
When we wanted to sing the birthday song, we realised one more birthday boy's date is around the time. So 3 of them celebrated the birthday together. We sing bday song and ask them to use their mouth to bite the candle out. One on each side of the cake. Haha..
I had a great time. I really think that when u are young and unmarried, we shd try hard to meet up with our friends, cause when we get married and have our family and our children, its harder to meet up. So I really appreciated and cherish those who made an effort to turned up for each gathering.