Thursday, January 03, 2008
/ 1/03/2008 10:18:00 PM
New beginning in 2008!!!Its school reopen after a long holidays.It seems long yet short.. haha..My dearest primary 2 students went primary 3, they are not used to getting up so early. They had been in afternoon session for 2 years. Today, the 2nd day of sch, they are dozing off in lesson ( my tuition lesson) Not totally my fault, I didnt bored them. But I tried to relax a little since they just started school. I guess I must bring more sweeties and tibits, just in case they need it to motivate them. A new year, a new subject added ( science), a new body "alarm" Jia you bah~ I got a new student. Haha a new little student from K1.She is very cute but need to be discipline. Very active and keep asking question. I enjoy teaching her and her elder sister. Her elder sister is very smart and sensible.She wont give u much problem. She is always the top 3 in class. Haha..I guess its her mother's credit for bringing them up well.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi