I have a sad day.Don't know if I should thank my aunt.
Because of her I m blogging again.
Have you ever felt that no around u understands?
No one ever supported u in the things u do ?
What is so so so so wrong with me ?
They just go problem with the way I m living.
Problem with my job....
Problem with my relationship...
I quarrelled with my aunt.
She is getting on my nerves.
She has to provoke people.
Even when u ignore her and when u show her black face,
she just have to come and irritate u.
What is so wrong about my job?
Do u think I never thought what u all said?
I LOVE my job as a tutor
I like teaching
I m doing fine now and I dun wanna stop.
I dun wanna to teach in a very big group.
I just wanna focus on one that I m teaching and ensure that the one is doing well.
That's why I m not in NIE
I know they are worried about my future.
I m too worried.
I TRIED looking for tuition centre's job.
May I didnt tried hard enuff.
She said I m stupid..
She said I m good in speaking.
She said I will have not future if I continue being a tutor
She said I m not smart to start a business
She said I got no talent
She said I got no skills
She said I m stupid to find a boyfriend who is not rich and smart
I m just useless.
I got so angry then and I shouted at her.
Worst of all, my mum said that I m being too sensitive?!
Whatever!
I went to my boyfriend's grandfather's wake.
His family was quite big.
His grandfather has 7 children and 20 grandchildren.
Then I went to visit his grandmother.
I pity her very much.
His husband had passed away and yet she doesnt know about it
Everyone is lying to her - saying that he is in hospital.
just because she dont want her to do anything silly.
She is bed-ridden and was very sad.
I heard that she kept crying and kept saying that his husband had a very poor life.
His husband had no father since young and everyone despise him.
Finally he had some good life and he was diagnosed with some illness.
and suffered for few years and his life ended..