Monday, July 17, 2006
/ 7/17/2006 05:51:00 PM
I m back .. Miss me? Haha..Anyway, think my blog have been so quiet for very long So I m blogging things again Just anyhow blog.. So the following things I blog might be very boringCoz I m blogging for the sake of bloggingMy everyday life now is tuition and home and tuition and homeLately find that I m less caring than I used to be. So it some thought of it and reminded myself of the reason of being a teacherTried to be better- not just focusing of the student's result But the behaviour and his or her learning attitude. In life there are many paths we can go, Not just by studying.. It can be through music, art, acting .. etc.This morning raining... I was drenched.. My skirt and shoes are wet! Then student's mum called to tell me that her kid is sick Have to cancel tuition. Then have to go back home.Last friday also same case, reached Taman Jur then received a call from kid's mumto cancel tuition. Stucked at Taman Jur for an hour doing nothing.. Then Now my favourite hang out place would be "Popular"I would stay there very long looking at the books and thinking which books would be suitable for the student. HAha..then I would buy a lot of books home. I think the cashier would rem me.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi