Monday, June 19, 2006
/ 6/19/2006 12:39:00 AM
Finally uploaded my photos..
The wire abit mad..
Must try and try and try till got connection then can add pics..
Try till i m abit frustrated.. Finally my smart bro tried something else then
Can upload lu~
Abit not updated.. very long le
The flea Market..
The lizard..
Hahaha.. My brother caught it in the container
then open the lid a little and kept spraying the shelltox..
Then it died inside.. Wahaha...
My brother and I
Vanity's bro
Vanity's friend
Vanity's new idol- soler
http://www.solermusic.com/frame.html
A very talented twins !! My goodness!
Got the angmo look plus most importantly they know how to speak chinese
I only like angmo who can communicate with me. Lolz
At first when bon told me abt them when I was in HK,
I was like "Chey" not very shuai
haha.. after I saw them on "Happy sunday" They were so cute...
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish
the time
spent with you
/ about moi
eXits - ] ]
Alex's blog
Bon's blog
Bon's News station
Dengli's blog
Huimin's blog
Jiajia's blog
Jiaxi's blog
Sharon's blog
Winnie's blog
Von's blog
Bosco's blog
ManyTutors
Look for a tuition teacher or be a tutor here. We provide quality home tuition in Singapore
/ oh-the-credits.
don't remove this section.
designer:
dark
degree
images:
broadway
couple
brushes:
plane
navigation page:
x