Sunday, May 28, 2006
/ 5/28/2006 10:12:00 PM
I m back!! Was a tiring week last week Went HongKong for business trip.HAha. Bought lots of things back- people must support me and my partner k ? Will upload the photos when the site is done. Meanwhile, wait patiently. Stayed at Bon's house few days. Wasnt really used to it. Kinda think that I bother them for few days.Hopefully I didnt cause much trouble to themI was well-treated and very well treated. HAhaGot alots of food to eat- getting fatterDid went out with Fai and Kula. Long time didnt see Kula le. went to eat - wow the food was delicious and very cheap.Have to wait till the photos uploaded by bon-I will show u the food we ate.Haha..I ate my Pu Zai Gou with red beans..Curry fishball .. and leng mian.. WahahahaToday went to watch 'Da vinci" and "over the hegde" Two very extreme show. One is to use ur mind one is to laugh out loud. Haha... After watch Da vinci, i cause me to think of many things.. Its quite scary at certain parts .. Waiting for my lao po bing to come..Haha..Can help me get 7 boxes of it ?
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi