Monday, May 08, 2006
/ 5/08/2006 03:00:00 PM
Dor's wedding over!Congrats!! She looks so pretty!!!She looks so fortunate.And bon says girls must at least get married once. (Once is enuff) so after the whole day- i had mixed feeling..Wanted so much to end and go home and yet not end. I m enjoying the fun. Muahhaha...The day before her wedding we were so excited for her Didnt really sleep well. We were more excited than her Morning 5am we woke up to start preparing things. Poor bon have to be our hair stylist and make-up artise. Then we complaint alot.
Anyway, thanks to you, missy!!! You made us look pretty pretty lar..We were quite facinated with the revolving restuarant. Scared that I will get dizzy. Haha. Silly me.I would have to be busy with the business thingy le.Going to HongKong next week. Yeah!
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi