Friday, April 14, 2006
/ 4/14/2006 09:24:00 PM
Palm-reading.. I m quite disturb with it. I dun believe or really into it but there are somethings where I m disturb People always like to hear the good point / answersbut not the bad one .. But this doesnt mean that it wouldnt happenI dun believe that by doing good works will change everything.We are not God. We dun have such a great power. Although I am afraid , I still believe what ever that is going to happen would be good for me. My heavenly Father will plan everything that is best for me Best not in terms of having good life. Best as for myself to go thru all these and be moulded.But anyway, mayb its just my wild imaginations .. Haha..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi