Tuesday, April 11, 2006
/ 4/11/2006 11:10:00 PM
Mystery revealed.. Discovered the answer to the sound that made me had sleepless nightIt was a bird. That morning that bird I saw didnt came in from outside. It stayed in my room for a night or more. I heard sounds from the window but didnt dare to see what it was.At night when I came home, I wanted to find out whether there is an bird nest .etc..Then I found lots and lots of bird shit on the window grilleIts seems like it had stayed in my room for days. Cant imagine! Dunno if i hop around while I was aslept. YuckS!!Feel like going to Taiwan to study.. HAha..Coz of a person only. haha.. 5566 went into schools to play game where if 56 members lose they will choose people from the spectators to kiss their nose or cheek.. Ohhh... getting so so so close to them So nice manZ...
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi