Monday, April 10, 2006
/ 4/10/2006 03:33:00 PM
I m bACK...to cut off the fungi wahahaha.. Jolene bought me a pair of earrings. Nice.. so sweet of her. HAha..Haven been contacting some of my close friends( Used to be) *SAd* We all have been busy with our own work. Many events coming up.. Wanna go Hong Kong asap ... I wanna go shopping.. Take a break .. hahaha... Dor Dor's wedding coming .. Our first classmates's wedding. so excited.. But bon was talking about our class gathering lately No all attend class gathering.. If they turn up, they just come and eat then leave. Not the fun that we used to had..I had sleepless night yesterday.Was irritated by the noisy at the window. In the morning a bird flew into my room. Scare me to death. @_@ I think i thought too much and scare myself..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi