Tuesday, March 14, 2006
/ 3/14/2006 11:59:00 PM
Friends.. Everyone needs friend But will your friend stay by u when u need them Its another problem Especially when u need someone to talk to .. someone to support u .. Someone to advise u .. Will they be there ? A friend in need is a friend indeed.. I haven been a good friend to most of u I haven been there when u need supportI haven been there when u need someone to talk toI haven been there when u need my adviseSorry! I haven been a friend who will look for u when i need help But when u have problem I m not aware. . I m not there. . Let me know if I really hurt u .. I will change k ? my friends!!
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi