Wednesday, February 08, 2006
/ 2/08/2006 11:34:00 PM
I hate the scorching sun..I have to travel here and there but the scorching sun is making me dizzy.I always see a beam of light after being under the sun for too long.Then I wont be able to see things clearly- whatever i focus on there will be light.The hot sun will aggravate my migraine. My dad scolded or advised me to change my job. I like what i m doing. Its just that travelling under a hot sun/ raining weather is terrible. Should I pursure NIE? I m scare- there will be a 5 years bond. What if i cannot survive thru. I wanna go childcare or kindergarten but they need some CPT cert.. I should have take Early Childhood in poly.. wasted my 3 years.. Should I choose a 9 to 5 job and stay "healthier" - at least I have more rest? And Dun need to be under the sun. Or should I cont with my job and cont to bear the pain with my migraine. Migraine is a very terrible feeling. It just comes suddenly and when it comes, u just cant do anything. It can be very pain even u are lying on the bed. The pain just dun go and u cant sleep. People learn to cherish with your health...Sleep well and take care of ur self while u can. Haha..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi