Monday, February 20, 2006
/ 2/20/2006 09:41:00 PM
Happie Birthday to TonY!!!!!Haha..Today watched Wan Quan Yu Le.
That was his birthday present- it has signature of his favourite baseball team. So nice! Its last friday's. They celebrated birthday for him. Haha. They tested him on his English cause he is learning English. He was given 2 words and they will mention the chinese word then he will look for the English word. Example he was given "Kitchen" , "chicken" They tell him the chinese word and ask him to choose the English word. He is so cute..Muahahah...Then 2nd round he was asked to throw the baseball a hole of 3 different shapeIf he didnt get into the hole, he had to answer the questions that the fans asked.Haha.. As usual his fans would like to know about the rumors of him and Ding xiao qin anda typical reply "we are friends.." One of them asked if she can hugged Tony ? My goodness! A question to be asked and it turned out to be a request. Then Tony hugged the fan..Oh so fortunate..Oops! Wahaha...Anyway, Sat I went to watch movie. "Marrying the Mafia II" and "I Not Stupid 2" Quite funny. But "I not stupid 2" is very touching! very nice! I almost cried the whole show. Haha..I was like cry and cry then stop and laugh then cry and cry again.. I imagine myself if i m a teacher, if i m a mother, and student. haha.. Going to have split personality.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi