Monday, January 09, 2006
/ 1/09/2006 10:10:00 PM
New Year Clothes.. I had bought my new year clothes. This year's theme for me is purplish pinkHaha. Realised that nowadays the clothes for kids are so cute and nice. Just now saw some nice t-shirt wanted to buy but dunno who to buy forMy friend's kids is either too small or they are boy boy, too girlish to wear. haha. Dun worry that when u gave birth no clothes for kids to wear. people are them will start to gave toys la, clothes la.. till everyday wear one piece also can But kids really grow very fast. 1 or 2 months didnt see them. They change their look leLike my tuition kid's sibling - some after holidays can even really recognise them.haha..I like my job. I like to be with kids. Although they can be very naughty at times. BUt still FUN
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi