Tuesday, January 17, 2006
/ 1/17/2006 10:20:00 PM
My job.Have been busy for work lately. Rushing from a house to another. It gets worse when it rains. Got 3 new assignments from agencybut got fired today- just went there once. She is a PRI 6 studenttoday the agency called and said that her mother said I have problem in solving the math problem. But coz I dun have many students from PRI 6so far only 2. Still need a little time to solve bah. But I did go home to solve the difficult ones. Before I can show them, I got fired. Sad. I m going to buy a few assessment books and try them out. so that I wont be inadequate. My PresentBon is back. So my present is back. Hahaha.. A present from my friend, ah fai. plus other christmas present for the guys. I think still have a box of maggi mee shipping over. haha.. I guess for so long didnt manage to guess what it is. Finally saw it:
Accessors Holder. Thanks lar. Very cute
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi