Saturday, December 10, 2005
/ 12/10/2005 10:53:00 PM
Christmas Season..Sale everywhere...
I went shopping today..
I bought lots of things- all are Christmas present for others..
haha.. but someone bought me a present. Chip and dale.
This is so cute!!
haha..It reminds me of the chip and dale game I used to play
There was once a chip and dale game.
very cute de..
Something like that de
http://marvel.by.ru/scrdb/nesdb/c/chip_'n_dale_rescue_rangers_2_(u)2.png
http://marvel.by.ru/scrdb/nesdb/c/chip_'n_dale_rescue_rangers_2_(u)3.png
Wahhahaha....
Today I went to watch Chicken Little too.
So funny.. Quite a lame plot la.
Just a funny and cute show.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish
the time
spent with you
/ about moi
eXits - ] ]
Alex's blog
Bon's blog
Bon's News station
Dengli's blog
Huimin's blog
Jiajia's blog
Jiaxi's blog
Sharon's blog
Winnie's blog
Von's blog
Bosco's blog
ManyTutors
Look for a tuition teacher or be a tutor here. We provide quality home tuition in Singapore
/ oh-the-credits.
don't remove this section.
designer:
dark
degree
images:
broadway
couple
brushes:
plane
navigation page:
x