Tuesday, November 01, 2005
/ 11/01/2005 12:51:00 AM
Havoc..Sat: Went to Ms with Dragon. We haven being out for very long.So we went to play bowling and played arcade. I broke my nails while playing bowling. sobZ.
Theme hospital is a game which I m never sick of playing. It is about designing the hospital and managing it.But I have never completed it. Today I went Ktv with my cousins. Sang lots of song And my 5566 songs! Their new songs are out..Then went to take love gitty with themAnd took this pic.Half of the time we are like "huh? Aiyo" *Busy with pose* & *busy looking @ for the cam- up or down* So end up most of the pic, you will find that our eyes are not at the cam or not nice pose.Nevermind. We will take another pic again! ok ?? 
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi