Monday, November 21, 2005
/ 11/21/2005 11:48:00 PM
5566 came yesterday. Cant imagine I didnt wanna go Mayb Im going for the concert. Mayb also I m not feeling well- Headache. Just hate it when it comes so suddenly and U cant do anything.Mayb I m having mood swing.. I was very excited to go after my tuition. But then after lunch I had mixed feeling. Since its that late, didnt wanna go coz wont have nice viewAt the bus stop, the bus came. I didnt board the bus I thought of taking bus to chevrons - help my uncle book chalet instead.Bus 99 came, I boarded the bus. My mind was thinking of stopping at the following stop to change bus to go End up I was at chervons- it was fully booked for the whole year. -_-" wasted my time. my mind was thinking of taking cab down to see them.End up rented VCD and watch and rest....Whats wrong with me ?Anyway, I feel like going chalet or short trip.. Just now, the "yue dui da wan jia" intro one of the malaysia resort. Wow! So nice!! Miss chalets!! Miss our trip..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi