Friday, October 21, 2005
/ 10/21/2005 01:44:00 AM
Cyclist should give gentle warning to people in front.
I was walking home from tuition then realised many cyclist will follow closely behind
and not giving warning to people in front. Suddenly one bike will passby you.
Some people(like me) wont walk in one lane, sometimes when I am in deep thoughts I
might walk into other lane. What if the moment the bike wanted to passby me, I cut out to other lane. Nowadays, I m starting to get very paranoid when I walked back. I will always turn back to check if there is bike. Sometimes, When I am in deep thoughts, I can talk to myself on the road. Haha.. So I will take a phone on my hand to cover up. Haha..
Haha! Realised that its not my discman that is spoilt, its the disc not compatible with the discman. Now have songs to listen lu~
*Grin*
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi