Thursday, September 22, 2005
/ 9/22/2005 01:19:00 PM
I miss settlers...I miss the place.. When are we going to play board games again there? There are so so so many board games and card games wor.. Yesterday dream of my ex-crush. Wahaha. so funny. I was back in sec sch taking an English paper. The teacher praise me for doing well in my compo writing- there will be true in my dream. If my English have not been so bad i would be closer in accomplishing my dreams. Now its harder and have to work hard lu. Then there is an celebration in sch, I was in the committee in planning and have to oversee the whole event. It was very messy, the props are not placed properly.. Then after that I was woke up by the thunder sound. >.<http://tests.studentcenter.org/jealousytest.phpI did this test. Wahaha..Results: You are 46.03% jealous!
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi