Thursday, August 25, 2005
/ 8/25/2005 11:34:00 PM
I have updated the link for photos.
So u can try to link to the page to save Dengli bday de photos..
I have upload some photos in my blog..
Muahaha.. Miss those good times..
Yeah.. My birthday coming!!
so excited.. I have booked a chalet on the actual day at Chevrons..
U are invited to come wor..
Hmmm.. my cousin called me yesterday and ask if i want to work as her P.A - Do admin stuff.
1200 - 1400/ mth. 9 to 6 .. Have to start work straight at sept .. Still considering.. Not bad. Something i dun mind doing but hor coz i still have tuition on hand very hard to manage leh. Unless can start work on oct. At least tuition kids finish exam.Have to start to look for jobs lu. Income will be lesser in school hoilday.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi