Saturday, July 09, 2005
/ 7/09/2005 10:26:00 PM
Hope August will pass soon! I m too sick of this lifestyle.I need to get alive .. Looking at my futureIts scary Haven really decided what to do .. NIE ? Teacher? Once I gets in, its 5 years - 2 years of training and 3 years of bondAm i capable of it? I love teaching but lack of discipline and determinationWhat if I failed? I need to pay a large sum of money to them..Some of my friends whom once said they wanna b teacher have gave up the ideaThe rest said that being teacher is not easy.Kids nowadays are hard to teachPlus I dun even know if I can teach a group of kids.. I have to grow up. Grow up. Grow up. I am growing up .. Not in height.. mad.. i m getting mad soon.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi