Tuesday, June 07, 2005
/ 6/07/2005 12:04:00 PM
I m back....
Went HK and TW, finally came back lu~ miss my home..haha. but spore's weather is super hot. Cant stand it. My ears are blocked for few days - whenever i land in a country my ear will block for few days. Even back in Singapore also blocked. Argh~ I tried to blow my nose, swallow saliva, cover my ear with my hand and let go, whatever suggested still no avail.
ok, let me start on my trip experience. Went Hk for few days, was sick for the first 2 days. sad. We travel to guest house at Jordan then settle things and went shopping for a while and went to bon's house to eat dinner. Her parent is so nice- cook so many dish for us. There are about 8 dish plus soup ar. Yummy! But I wasnt feeling well, din eat a lot.
The 2nd day, i rested in guest house for half a day while huimin they all went to eat and shop nearby in our place. Oh, the guesthouse is quite a nice place to stay, the MTR (MRT) is just beside and bus-stop to airport is juz opposite. Inside the guesthouse, there is air-con, TV, hair-blower, freezer.. and of course a reasonable price. thanks to bon's mum for recommanding and helping to bargain the price. Ate Wanton noodles there is nice- wanton is really big and cheap unlike spore.. We ate curry fishball, xu liu shan's mango drinks, cold noodles with jelly fish(Yummy!!!).. Will upload the photos when I received it. Huimin took photo of almost every food we eat..
Shopping: Shopping is one of the main thing there.. buy and buy. haha.
I bought
- 2 eye clip (HK$58 & HK$9)
- one E-base top (HK$119)
- A pair of shoe (HK$80)
- 4 x Muji pen (HK$20)
- 7 x maggi mee
- 2 S & K shirt (HK$100)
- 2 2nd hand shirt (HK$100)
- A shirt for myself (HK$50)
- bikini (HK$79)
- Astroboy food set (HK$49)
- Napkid
- 2 pair of earring
- Tube dress (HK$60)
- one cap (HK$50)
- Pink sunglass (HK$10)
And a Handphone. Flip phone with camera and mp3 function. But a big problem is that cant sms- the configuration got problem.. BUt i still like my phone..haha...
For taiwan trip please refer to bon's blog. I miss taiwan's food- chou tofu , shui jian bao, fen yuan, ji pa and many more.. Yummy.. and their cup noodles also very nice! wow!
I m going there again.. Din get to see tony.. Sobx (nearly saw K-one in ximen)
To be continued...
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi