Monday, April 11, 2005
/ 4/11/2005 12:24:00 AM
Yeah..I became lobsterToday went to see 5566 @ IMM. I tot is inside wor but its outside. wahh.. so super duper HOT manz. I juz stand there foor 3 hrs now i m like lobster. the position I was standing still got shelter not that bad later part then became very glaring. A few people fainted ar. They policeman there were busy looking out for the fainting ones...they were a bit late. Then got a few times false alarm- the fans screamed for nothing. Haha... this time round cannot view so close like that time leh. When 5566 come, everyone kept waving their banner and the people at the back cant see properly coz of their banner. aiyo~ I wanted to take photos but their hands and banner were blocking me lor. -_-" Then i have to keep tipping my toe ar. very tired leh. somemore very glaring..then they sang 2 songs which one of it i recorded but not very close up leh. my cam cannt zoom very far lor. Going to buy a better one. then they celebrate a very belated belated birthday for Tony. Tony said he is so nei jiu coz he always gets to celebrate birthday thru Jan to May. So nice... =)
Singing

Tony with the cake.
Haha.. Dear dear was complaining that I m being to unfair, he said that today the sun was so hot then i din complain and still stood there to watch Tony. whereas when I go out with him, little bit i will grumble sun too hot...lolZ.. Watched 2 movies after that : "The Pacificer" and "House of Fury" laugh non stop manZ. so funny. haha.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi