Wednesday, April 13, 2005
/ 4/13/2005 11:23:00 PM
TelemarketingI started my telemarketing job yest. Not that bad la. Juz call and follow the lines in the script. Bt the whole conversation will b recorded to assess your performance and to make sure u are not doing any illegal. well, after a few called i have been used to the tape recording. but so far I haven got an appointment sealed. an appointment made will have 5 bucks of commission. Quite fun la.. u will heard different responses. some are really very funny- directed to voicemail and have thoses funny lame voicemail.. Some of them are really very nice and patience to hear u and after that they will explain what difficulties they have. So far I haven been scolded la. haha.. there is one that i called today- he said ok to meet up and I have stated the place and time then he said .. " um .. actualy I m not interested la. so never mind" I tot i have made an appointment then end up still no .. I have "eggs" for both days le.. sadz.. Yest When i was in the MRT on my way home, when it was at jurong east someone boarded the train and stood opposite me. He was frowning and keep looking at me from head to toe. then i was quite irritated by him. At some point i looked at him with the look " What are u looking at? " then he talked to me. " U looked familiar, are u from NUS? " I said no. Then he said " Where u from? " I reply "Ngee Ann" He said "Oh, u still studying? " I said "YA"he walked away but when he was about to drop at Lakeside, he still looked at me with a frown face at the door opposite. . Argh.. Weird..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi