Wednesday, April 27, 2005
/ 4/27/2005 03:24:00 PM
Prom Night is over~ I regretted.. Regretted for buying the dress. Regretted for the make up Regretted for eating too much. Makes me fat and ugly on prom night. Regretted for not exercising.. Regretted for not asking.... i still miss prom night..
I still miss our class gathering..
I still miss our class chalets...
I still miss my classmates..
I miss the times we spend together..
I miss the lectures and lesson we spend..
I miss ...
How will we react if we see each other on the street 10 years later?
will u say hi to me?
will u walk pass me and pretend not knowing me?
Will u spend time to meet up regularly?
or will u rather b busy earning money...
Once we walk out of the school, will we still be the same?
I hope to keep in contact with all of u ..
Courage and support is all i need now. Courage to accept failureCourage to restart things over again.. I will be able to make it..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi