Phew!!!
Over lu~ Report over lu~
One down: Today i got my shoes for prom night le..Yeah~
I m going chalet from fri to tues..haha.. Got two chalets coming up... Looking forward for that.
My dearest's birthday coming lu~ So excited. I bought his present le wor.. its juz nice for him.hope he will like it. ; p *suprized*
Then Prom night coming. Hmm.. have to think of where to make over la, style my hair la... wow!
then after that we are going to pub. Fortunating my dress is not too formal can go pub. Those wearing formal have to change le..have to carry the clothes how nice if SOMEONE can drive her car down hor hor .... Miss Lim.. haha..
Then I m going HK and Taiwan!!! We have started to plan for the itinerary at HK and had came out with the shopping list. Cool~ Another Miss Lim always keep watch over the rates of exchange of $$ la, Price of air tickets la..so pro manZ. Haha..