Sunday, February 13, 2005
/ 2/13/2005 11:34:00 PM
Happie New Year ... and list of Sorries....Sorry to Zc.. Poor Zc lost his shoes after coming to my house for visitation. I think it was stolen. Haha. won too much in mahjong then lost his shoe. This was the first time there was a case of stolen of shoes in my house. Poor thing.. I m so sorry! U can throw my bro's shoe away. dun return it to moi le. =)This Year not really in New year mood. dunno why le. Even TV channels also dun have those new year show. Last night supposed to have a gathering for my relatives- invited 3 family only one came then all of us have to eat alot. Oh.. So sorry to Warren! I promised to celebrate your 21st birthday but i din go. So sorry. I owe u a treat ya?Sorry to jiajia, jiaxi and Richie and dearest.. Supposed to go jiajia house today and end up i was playing mahjong and din go over.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi