Saturday, January 22, 2005
/ 1/22/2005 11:43:00 PM
I miss those days..
I think i watch too much TV lately.. Starting to think back about my life and really miss those days where we are so simple and dont need to think so much about life..
Juz be filled with fairy tales and imagine how next time our love life would be.
Its really very different.. Fairy tales are juz unreal.
As things progresses, cherish each stage of life. Once it passes, it will never be the same..You just wont get back the same, exact kind of feeling....
I wish to get back those feelings ...
Just came back from JB
My relatives juz like to go in and out of malaysia to buy things and eat. Wooo.. We eat seafood and those... not my kind of food- clams, snail-like food. My cousins are so crazy of them! Really can appreciate them..-__-"
Shopping queen din buy anything back! .. so sad..firstly went supermarket.. Wah.. sianZ! After that went shopping center then din have a chance to look at my kind of clothes. I was just skimming over the clothes when i pass by. Never mind.. I m looking forward to HK trip!!!
I m going to shopping till i drop... haha.. COol.. (O.o)
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi