Friday, December 10, 2004
/ 12/10/2004 01:46:00 PM
ALL COMPUTER DISLIKE ME..
This is discrimination.. Every computer I used always got problem- even i did do anything. I just sit in front of the com and it refused to on. I shouldnt be in this course.. SobZ.. why is this happening to me. Even my laptop run away from home. Why?!! .. SobZ!!!
By the way, Missy is mad. She is sitting beside me grumbling & talking to herself - becoz of him. she mad about him- searching 100 over people just to find him. Poorthing.
My stomach is not in good mood today, it rejects the food I gave it. My stomach is gonna be spoilt by me. I m gonna die of gastric cancer one fine day. -_- my tougue is so tasteless now.. so irritating! blah..blah.. i just hate this feeling.
My little cousin just told me the 5566 concert no more tickets le. sobz.. I was so happie when she tell me that got tickets on sell on cheaper price.. now ALL GONE!!!
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi