Thursday, November 11, 2004
/ 11/11/2004 03:58:00 PM
I m back..
My com is down. Irregular blogging le plus i need to work. 15 more days and i m off from that office. Hmmm..Its not that i dun enjoy the environment or the people but its the programming i m facing everyday. I m going mad. I think i will love teaching more! haha.. I want to b a teacher. YeAH!
Anyway, Went for dragon's Ns dinner and dance last sat. Haha.. Its for their grad dinner coz they are going to go in seperate way le and dragon is out of TEKONG lu ~ haha.. but the new place is still quite far - at yio chu kang. Back to the dinner and dance, they invited some ah gua to perform. cool~ quite funny la. plus they got the chance to sabotage their sergent to dance. 4 couples were choosen to play some games- the guys are to wear gal's clothes and dance some sexy moves. haha.. The guys were quite sporty - that makes it more fun
Btw, I bought sun yanzi's CD and got a free shirt- its like a BB jersey .. quite nice. YEAH!
thats all folks! haha..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi