Monday, October 04, 2004
/ 10/04/2004 01:31:00 AM
ONE ITEM IN SHOPPING LIST DOWN
I got my belated belated birthday gift. A new jacket! yeah! I love it so much....
I went to watch "White chicks" with Mr Dragon. Poor little Dragon was sick for few days. He had fever up to 39 Degrees celcius. SobZ! .. so sad.. =
Anyway, the show was excellent. It was super funny.. But i find its quite interesting for a guy to be with a group of gals and know how a gal feeling. Normally, guys and gals will have different opinion. When u really know what a gal do the things she does, perhaps you will have a different perspective when the next time she does that. Most girls will like to be loved and want some attentation from their love ones.
Girls will want to look nice in front of their bf but normally guys wont bother if they are different for the day- i guess guys will love their gf as what they are ( Thats what normally been said)
Arcade! I went to arcade to play games. It has been a long time since i been there. Played bomber man.. We wanted to go M.Square to play one of the arcade game there- the egg game. But its renovating.
SIngapore is really very small. Not a lot of place to go .. =(
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi