Sunday, October 10, 2004
/ 10/10/2004 11:02:00 PM
MY FAVOURITE SALTY POPCORN..
I went to watch movie with Jiajia, Jiaxi, Amy and Richie. After voting, we came to a conclusion to watch "Sky Captain and the world of Tommorrow"- Its a sci-fic and thiller movie. Its so unlike moi but i find that its worth watching with the effects. Must watch in cinema for the effect! WOW! .. its superb!!! And eating salted popcorn while watching, its wonderful manZ! But normally when I eat salted popcorn I will have mixed. Only I like to eat salty favoured and they will eat the sweet one. Yummy!
What will this world be if there are no human beings but robots only? I guess thankful that I m created with emotional and given choice to choose and not be control and manipulated. Human are created to think, act and a will to make their own decision. I m created wonderfully with the neccessary parts and its wonderful functions:
Eye brow- Its to prevent sweat from entering the eyes. Sweats are salty, it will hurt you eyes.
Eye lash - to prevent dust from entering our eyes.
Nails- to protect our finger from being hurt.
Lines in your fingers and in between your palms - they are to help you to close your hands.
Cells of our hair and hand's hair are the same but your hand's cells knows when to stop where as the hair on your head continues to grow.
We are wonderfully made and are unique. We should be thankful of our body and not take it for granted. Dun destroy your body. Take care of it.
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."Psalms 139:13-14
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi