Saturday, October 16, 2004
/ 10/16/2004 01:53:00 PM
DREAMS AND REALITY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
I dreamt of 5566 again.. I m always so close to them in the dream but when I woke up its gone..
Haha! They came to singapore to perform and while waiting for the performance I talked to Tony. We chat..haha. so nice.. After that, when they start to perform i wanted to take photos of him but he is gone. He left le. sobZ
Hmmm.. what kind of dream will he dreamt of ? am i going to see them soon? SO wasted that i missed their concert this year.. I want to go.. This time round my cousin can pei mi leh.. yeah!
By the way, Was thinking of going HK for past few days. Have been counting money. Will be going around end April or beginning of MAy. Anyone keen in going with moi ?? CoolZ!! Accomdation will be at low cost. Not staying hotel. Someone's place...
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi