Saturday, October 09, 2004
/ 10/09/2004 10:36:00 PM
COMING SOON......
ITP: Yesterday I meet my L.O for BA. She is a very nice, optimistic and friendly person. She tell us what to expect and encourage us.. I found a friend so work with me for the next 6 weeks in my ITP. Its time for me grow up and be humble to learn things as the Lord leads me.
My Prayer as I work "Whatever you do, work it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men"Col3 :23
Went Orchard with Bon: Oh, what have happened to me? Cant find nice clothes to wear..Its just not fitting and not nice on me. She finally dares to go into the shop, GREAT MOVE. Haha..We went to listen to CDs new songs. Fish's new album, 5566's new son( nice manZ*THUMB UP*. its like written for Bon. Lolz. Its call "C'est si Bon") , Tu de wei's new CD,.... EXCELLENT!! Should I get 5566's album? its a mixture of old and new songs. Hmpf.. purplely mixed and earn $$$$... smart move! Hmpf!
It's time for me to do something to me.
It's time for me to be determine to settle on a place and grow.
It's time no to depend on mood.
I do want to be a obedient.
I do want to trust in Him.
I do long to get well, friends
I should start somewhere and not just talking about it.....
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength" Philippian 4:13
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi