Thursday, July 22, 2004
/ 7/22/2004 09:30:00 PM
RUNNING !!!
This what i dragged the most. Today I have to run, but fortunately not 2.4Km. Still, its terrible for me. I have no stamina. Only 2 rounds and I m breathless. I have to buck up and train up on my running.
If one day, i were to be chase by people, i will die. The 5 station except for sit and reach is okie for me.
I CANT run for long distance ! I CANT reach far.. sobZ!
I m going to tone up myself and improve on my stamina..
Lately, i have been having a weird feeling.
I have been miss-ing people whom i have not seen for very long- my sec sch friends, my youthful friends..haha..
Too long din contact them le.
Long time din go out with them le.
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi