Friday, July 02, 2004
/ 7/02/2004 06:56:00 PM
Hey! Had my IS lessons today. Hmm.. quite okie la. Got BHE ( Basic Home Electricity) I guess it good to know the basic of electricity bah. Next time if got short circuit then know how and what to do.
Before the 2nd lesson, bon and I walked past the e- garage then we saw a cat lying on the floor. I was like in a position of a cockroach..I tot it was sleeping after meow-ing to it for a while it has no reponse then we realised that its DEAD!
so scary. We were suspecting that it jump down from the top and was dead. EEEeeeeee....
Then the EPM( Effective people management) seems soso lor. I guess it would be good for mi in the future bah..
Tourism is fun! perhaps is that the teacher is quite fun. The teacher talked about her life, Bon and I was like so envy her life. she seems like having a balanced life- between work and family. so nice!
SWIMMING!!!
When swimming today with bon and huimin @ huimin's place. This was the first time that went swimming with them. The place was nice- as in not many people and nice pool ..haha. Guess will be going to swim again soon- mayb next week or the following wk bah.. hhehe..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi