Tuesday, July 27, 2004
/ 7/27/2004 09:56:00 PM
Dunno what is wrong bus 154 today. Its super long. I waited for 30-45mins and was late for tuition. HmpF! 7 buses of 74, 2 bus of 184, and 2 bus of 61 went pass. Still no sign of bus 154.
Some of my classmates went KTV today but i got tuition cant go - how was it ? fun ?
I watched "Ella Enchanted" on saturday. quite a nice show. its juz a fairy tale kinda story talking about this girl, Ella, who was given the gift of obedient by a fairy godmother. becoz of this, it makes her life difficult and was forced to do things she doesnt like. This made her wanted to break the spell. Thru the process of seeking a way to break the spell, she met her prince charming and ..... Its kinda romantic and comedy.
I dream of sharon's child and her second child(Yet to come? haha.. ) I was baby sitting them. I brought them to walked around and learnt how to climb the stairs. They were so cute.. haha.. so funny watching them as they learn to walk.
WAhh.. HEADACHE ar! The FYP dunno how manZ. SO hard to choose.. what should i choose ?
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi