Thursday, October 02, 2003
/ 10/02/2003 10:23:00 AM
I was really tired yest, slp very early manZ! I think i m kinda crazy with programming, i even dreamt of mi in lesson.. -_-" dreamt of my classmates doing demo of some stuff lar..really frustrated with the coding, dun understand why it does work..
At times, i worked till too sian and din want to look at my coding any more then i start playing game..haha..lolZ..was so bo liao then i start playing garfield game that san intro mi to play..haha..
This morning, I saw the guy that bon know at the bus-stop. The one that was acting in the channel U "ok no problem" show who act as the god-son. Dunno what is his name lar. then he alighted at SIM lor. (Kapo mi =p ) He looked abit like my cousin..hehe..
then saw Yanting (sec sch mate) on the bus then told her lots of update of our ex-classmates. she was quite shocked. Time files and so many things can happened and changes. We all are so buz with our own tings liao...SobZ..Miss my sec sch mates!!
Really looked forward to hoildays manZ. I need a break to sort thru my thoughts manZ...got lots of things i wanted to do in hoilday..haha..Still thinking what to occupy in hoildays..
/ disclaimer
Are you in the right direction
Cherish the time
spent with you
/ about moi